Thursday, August 18, 2011

Box of High School, Round 3 the friends edition

I posted how Jayme and Adam have been my friends since kindergarten in this post. It makes sense that they were in so many of my picture frames then right?

I mean, who wouldn't want to look at this everyday?

Still laughing at Jesus on the right. Classic

oh chemistry with Mr. Matix

 

 I really was never in love with Adam, I promise. I mean I should have been because he was freakin' awesome. As in, graduated from the Navy Academy awesome. We'd work out together, take naps at each others' houses (separate couches of course), watch an entire VH1 100 count down together, but I don't think we ever hung out on a Saturday night. Weird eh?

In the box of high school I also found my Bye Bye Birdy script. which is how this lovely picture of Jayme and Jami ended up in a frame.

 
 Our mom's had a kick doing our hair like they did theirs in high school. Now that vintage is full swing, I'd love to get my hands on those costumes.

 The oldest framed picture was this classic from 9th grade.

 *Fun fact* I had dinner with Taylor (the orange shirt boy) and his wife last Friday. 

 So this is the last of the pictures, but tomorrow will have a look at all the stupid random objects that survived years of purging.

3 comments:

jeanene c said...

I love that you are still in contact with so many of these neat people.

Lance and Kimberlee said...

I look so thrilled in that picture from 9th grade. So funny to remember those days. Thanks for sharing!

Jami said...

I can't believe it! Seriously...the funniest part is that I thought I was hott stuff! I love humbling moments

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online