Friday, August 16, 2013

Puzzling

I almost threw away this puzzle because one of the pieces disappeared and my OCD was going a little nuts about it. I knew it was somewhere in the house though so I figured it might turn up if I gave it more time. 6 months later I never found the piece myself, but since J's strength and height have combined to allow for fridge opening, the missing piece has somehow reappeared in lower temperatures.



I have no idea why, but she has been referring to the pieces as her sandwiches and keeps sticking them in the fridge when I'm not looking. I'm just happy she is content with putting things in the fridge and hasn't started taking things out. It may be time to move the eggs.

3 comments:

Elena said...

As long as she knows where it is right? Sandwich obsession is starting early in this one :)

jeanene c said...

It will be so much fun when her language develops enough that she can explain all her ideas. She is so innovative.

Anonymous said...

I've nominated you for a liebster award http://dreambiglivefull.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/liebster-award.html

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online