Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sealife Aquarium Tempe

I had promised a visit to the aquarium and it's Octonauts exhibit months back in October and realized I only had a few weeks left to make good on it so scheduled it with Big Sis and Grammy.

 

I love all of these viewing bubbles and the kids do too.


They got cute little scuba masks to rip and fight about.


Octonauts is one of the less obnoxious cartoons they like and M3 brought a big Octonaut toy for J. I thought they'd be a little more excited about seeing this room at the aquarium but they were sort of meh about it.



The tunnel is my favorite part.




Dory!



 And this sweet one slept the whole time!


I wouldn't have had the courage to go on an outing solo but I really needed to get out of the house. I'm happy this amazing girl came with me and helped make it happen.


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online