Sunday, September 4, 2016

4th of July!

I had to take cute 4th of July pics because of my love of patriotic coordinating clothing. And Big Sis has this amazing fleece flag blanket that is kitschy every other day of the year, but perfect for this.





I was brining a dessert to the BBQ and everything on pinterest looked good so I sort of just made them all. Patriotic rice krispie treats, cookie pizza, homemade ice cream, and strawberry pretzel bars.



I realized that I need to take more pictures with this fine man so the kids can see how much we love each other in the scrapbooks.


The best part was having so many people to hold the baby for me.


 I'm not sure how it happened but PopPop was crowned king and brought blankets and stuffed animals. He is so much fun



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online