Thursday, November 6, 2014

10 Year Reunion

If everyone you graduated with asks you questions about your high school reunion at every wedding and baby shower you see them at, don't feel obligated to organize it. It doesn't matter that you have a background in event planning and the resources to put one together, you are just setting yourself up for high school-style drama. And you might start a new fitness career three months after working on the reunion and lose much of your free time. You might end up having to cancel the planned reunion everyone voted for because not enough people bought tickets. Then there is the scramble to put together something else right before. Of course, it might just turn out to be a lot of fun because you have these lovely people to catch up with.





P.S. I was an emergency sub for spin class that morning, drove to another gym to teach yoga in my 80's garb, came home and got costumes on the kids for the church party, set up the cake walk at said party, and then came home to change and set up for the reunion. Busiest. Day. Ever.

When I came home after my 80's yoga looking like this, J asked. "Why do you look so awesome?" I had to take a selfie to commemorate the moment, even though my pink blush had worn off and my bangs lost three inches of height.


3 comments:

jeanene c said...

You not only look Awesome, you ARE AWESOME!!! Sorry all your work on the reunion didn't pan out but glad you could catch up with such good friends. Have to be careful about using up the whole month's energy in one day though!

LaurenOpie said...

I LOVE that she asked you why you look so awesome. That made me laugh out loud. I love busy days like that... once they're over!

Katie said...

Just reading about that day made me tired. I love J:) And you did look awesome!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online