Sunday, March 22, 2015

"My Very First Artist Walkie Talkie!"

Her friend Taylor has some Tinker bell walkie talkies and J got it in her head that she wanted to make one. Ever particular, she brought me the paper and told me what color. I cut out the shape and she said she wanted to fill it with filling (the polyfill in my craft room. I figured if we were going to do this, we'd put those montessori preschool skills to work and make her sew it. I prepunched the holes and knotted the thread and she did a great job! She was delighted and exclaimed "My very first artist walking talkie!"



3 comments:

jeanene c said...

What a riot! Love that she wanted it and that you took the time to help her make it. I should have done that more!

Todd said...

I can't believe she already has her first customized cell phone already. And one manufactured by low-cost child workers, no less. Sigh. What is this world coming to?

Seriously, though, that is awesome on both counts. Way to go, momma, in fostering that creative drive, and way to go, J, for bringing the ideas to proof of design level.

Erin said...

I'm so glad you documented this. Way to go actually doing the project, it takes some time and patience!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online