Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Swan's Trail Pumpkin Patch

I can't help myself! I live in the pumpkin patch capital of Washington and I want to try them all!

This one had live duck races and it was so exciting! I love watching ducks run and swim.


We brought Phillip along because he makes M behave better and stay with the group.


I went down this slide and thought I was going to lose my fillings. Ugg. Never again.


I love the pride they have reaching the top. And that hip hop.


I got in trouble for jumping on this with them. SO LAME. But there was so much magic looking at their smiles, the blue sky, puffy white clouds and rows of corn. I have to remember these moments.


So many fun things to do, but the sandbox is where they kept coming back to.


Teamwork!






The corn crib is a big sensory experience and M3 didn't quite know how to handle it.



1 comment:

jeanene c said...

M3's face....they may go through withdrawals when pumpkin patch days are done. Glad you get beautiful Fall to enjoy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online