Sunday, October 1, 2017

Country Market and Flower World







One time I got off on the wrong exit and saw this area of shops with a 10 foot metal olka dot chicken in front of it. I knew I had to return and check them out so I put it on the summer adventure calendar. I knew the kids would be so bored looking through shops so I gave them $5 each to spend however they wanted. This means that we spent 40minutes in a toy store with me giving the price of every toy that caught M's eye.



They had a fun playground and lots of quirky art that my kids told me to take a pictures of.


I was so sure she was going to burn herself on the bronze horses because it was so hot out. She did it though.




Flower World is acres of plants. I loved it. The kids like the ponds and other people's pets. I let them each choose a plant to make it more exciting. Still not exciting enough for them.


I was thrilled, I mean isn't the size of this leaf exciting?


This plant had flowers literally the size of her head. 



These zinnias J picked out lived two weeks, but the pumpkin plants are still thriving and have produced adorable little pumpkins I'll probably end up blogging about in January.


Next to the nursery is the petting zoo! I didn't grab my phone for it, but there were goats galore, 100 chickens, sheep, and a big aviary with a gorgeous white peacock in addition to the other blue and teal ones. And the sad brown plummed females. It was the kids' favorite part of this adventure. I just liked that it was free.




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online