Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Harvest Party at Stocker Farms

Husband's work rented out an entire pumpkin patch for the family party. I adore pumpkin patches and this one was new and awesome.

Check out this girl pose!


I have a video of this boy intently riding this little horse and it's my favorite watching his little wiggles.


They gave us credits to use at the pumpkin patch and we pooled ours together so M could get the BIGGEST pumpkin he could find. He was delighted.


Pony rides were a hit for this horse-crazed girl.


There is a picture from when she's 2 doing the same thing, mimicking her PopPop. Recreating it was all her idea.


Hay ride selfie!


The produce cannon!



We lost M for half a minute. Of course he was at the ducky races.



 They had a s'mores bar with a long line of coals for people to roast marshmallows. I helped a sweet east Indian lady make one because she had never even seen one before and was confused by a marshmallow sandwich. Watching her first experience eating one was surprisingly fun.


They had bunnies! I'm trying to convince myself I don't want one.



My kids and photobooths. They are a crack up. I love how the barn looks like a fake background but is totally real.


1 comment:

jeanene c said...

I admit to being a bit tickled that J likes horses and riding. Love your photos! Thank you for taking and posting them. I'll share them with grandma. <3<3<3

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online