Sunday, December 11, 2016

Bob's Corn and Pumpkin Patch

We invited Jackson, J's friend from church and school (although he's in the other kindergarten class) to come with. Jackson had a little crush on her that first week and they've been on and off again ever since :)




Mickey coming with was not my idea, but whatever.


The slide was a crowd favorite.




This is called a corn crib and was way more fun than I expected. It feels so cool!







This was one of those sections that's hard as a mom because the kids wanted to spend a half hour here and I just wanted to go see more interesting stuff. At least I had gorgeous scenery to enjoy.





This is a photo credit for J




It was such a fun day with perfect weather. Fall is definitely my favorite season.

1 comment:

jeanene c said...

Oh thank you for posting your photos. I'm glad to see Jackson

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online