Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Albuquerque Aquarium

Every time I read Albuquerque in my head I pronounce it phonetically so I can spell it more easily. I'm a little worried I'll say it out loud that way in strange company and sound like a GPS. I only hope they will think it is on purpose.

Anyways, during our New Mexico Thanksgiving excursion we were thinking of activities to do with the peanut. Normally our escapades in involve sandrails, dirt bikes, rock climbing and pursuits not conducive to toddlers. Thankfully google makes a wonderful guidebook and we hit up J's favorite thing lately: Fishies!


This fellow really enjoyed Brian


He just looked so friendly.


This sea turtle was a big fella.


I know, it's juvenile, but check out the bottom left name. See, it's a slippery juvenile.



I must say Seattle has spoiled me.  I shouldn't expect so much from a place with a Rio Grande theme, but it was a bit disappointing. The Botanical Gardens next door where pretty cool and free with admission. Bedecked with Christmas lights for night adventures, but interesting all the same. Mostly because of this cool dragon and the associated castle play area.




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online