Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Bday to me! A few weeks ago...


I have a pretty awesome husband. On my birthday I woke up to a bunch of balloons filled with messages all over the house. The last one was filled with some moola as my birthday present (as per my request :) )


J thought the popping balloons was hilarious.




 It was pretty much the best day ever. My mom took my kid for the day while I went and did whatever I wanted. I'll share with you in case you need some inspiration for your own birthday or the bday of someone you love.

I started the day out at the yoga studio and then went on a quest to get as much free stuff as possible. I went out to lunch a Joe's Farm Grill with one of my favorite friends and then she treated me to a fancy cupcake next door. Then I went shopping with my sister in law at H&M (LOVE that place) and got my free lipstick at Sephora. I picked up a free sub at Firehouse Subs for the next day then headed out to Red, White, and Brew (my favorite restaurant in Mesa) for dinner and a free slice of cheesecake.

The birthday fun didn't end there though. Over the next few weeks I've claimed my free car detailing at Cobblestone, a free cream slush at Sonic, a free large pizza at Grimaldi's, and this weekend, $30 at Benihana's. Thank goodness for the internet for telling me about all of these awesome free things and a husband to make me feel special!

1 comment:

Alicia W said...

If I pay you, will you sign up everything that I need to register for? I've got a solid month.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online