Thursday, November 14, 2013

Just a bit of life in general

 I love to watch J and M play together. They just enjoy it so much.



We met up at Cheryl's and I loved how all the cousins congregated together in the middle on the grass to eat donuts. One sat down and the rest slowly joined.


Lil' Sis came down for a friend's wedding and we wished she could just stay forever. We stopped by for lunch with Grandma.


M doesn't know it yet, but he and his cousin are going to bugging each other and fighting over toys for many, many years.


There was this one time, I was looking at a blog I check out occasionally and happened to be wearing the same outfit as she was. You can see it in the video. I didn't know green pants and a chambray shirt were so common.


J was eating a sandwich, stopped, looked at it. "It's a piano!" I can see the top view of a baby grand. I love how her mind works.


Rifling through my swim bag


The weather finally started getting a tad chilly so I wore my robe. She found on in a hand-me-down box and had to make oatmeal.


I'm so thankful I get to spend so many happy days with these kiddos!

1 comment:

Katie said...

what a great life you lead!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online