Monday, December 8, 2014

State Fair

I found this lovely folder of pictures I never got around to blogging about! What are pictures if not to blog them?! They are from the week before Halloween, because when you have an insane weekend ahead of you, naturally you head to the fair for the day :) Especially when it's $2 food tasting day. J loved the $2 rides.



M felt cheated and spent many minutes like this, crying with longing.


He did get to ride the carousel, but was quite upset when we had to get off.



Thankfully they have a lovely toddler activity building, with glorious air conditioning. M had so much fun on the wiggle rider that he is getting one for Christmas. Shhh. Don't tell him.






 Never one to give up a challenge, M conquered the padded wall.




 I tried to convince them to nap, but holding still isn't their strong suit.


 Nothing phases J, but the spinning ones aren't for me. Thankfully Madre Dos is always up for it.



Since M was disconsolate about his inability to ride the rides, we found somewhere he could go. THe petting zoo is a favorite for everyone.




 Guys, this llama. He walked over to me and just stared at me in the eye. I was afraid he was going to lick me.




 This goat was so excited to see J.




This goat sat with his head to the side for ten minutes, just pondering the universe.



M REAAAALLLY wanted to pet the piglets. I did too.


 Seriously, adorable.


2 comments:

jeanene c said...

Fairs are such fun and I love your photos, especially on the carousel! So glad we are close enough to visit now!!!!!

LaurenOpie said...

How did I not know about the toddler area?! That looks awesome.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online