Friday, June 28, 2013

Sprinkles

We don't have a pool besides what we have for the dog. Most of the time I'm happy I don't have to deal with the maintenance and drowning hazard of a pool, but now that we are hitting 110 degrees regularly, I do think a pool would be nice. Often we will go visit friends to swim, but when we are chilling out at home, we make do with the sprinklers.

Or speenkles as J calls them. There is something so special about the complete joy on her face as she runs with abandon. I can't quite capture it, but here is some of what I see.





And here is what M is doing, chillin' out in the stroller.



2 comments:

jeanene c said...

You captured perfectly the joy and abandon of J playing in water. I remember Auntie Elena doing some of the same things. Thank you For being such a good Mom and blogger too.

Katie said...

What a brave girl! My kids still won't go near sprinklers.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online