Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Overpriced blankets that make me ridiculously happy

So I finally got around to uploading pictures from a month ago. It's crazy to see how much bigger my little man is already. There is something so special about sleeping babies.




He is all cuddled up in my biggest baby indulgence: bamboo blankets. It's not enough to want to wickedly overpriced aden+anais swaddlers, but I wanted the organic bamboo ones to wipe up spit and get covered in poop. I fully acknowledge the silliness of it, but they helped me bond with the little guy before he was born. I would feel the blankets every time I went by them and just smiled when I thought of wrapping him up in them. It made the purchase totally justified right? I'm pretty sure I have "yuppie sucker" stamped on my forehead, but I don't really care since I still smile every time I wrap him up in them.

2 comments:

jeanene c said...

Definately worth every cent. What a doll he is. Love you all so very much.

Todd said...

Sister,

I know that I'm just a goofball brother, and far and away the favorite uncle (never spoil my delusions, please), but I do want to thank you for keeping up with your blog. I recognize the effort, and I enjoy your comments and pictures. Keep up the great work. You've always been a hard worker, and you're doing some amazing things right now. Love you tons.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online